Cast-In Ring Heaters provide an excellent means of applying extremely uniform heat to limited access application areas.
Cast-In Ring Heaters are frequently used in Blown Film Die, Extrusion Die, Screen Changer and Extruder Barrel Adapter
applications where long life and minimal maintenance concerns are prevalent.
The design scope of this product line makes it possible to cast large or small diameter disc shaped rings with nominal
thicknesses of 5/8” to 1”. These units are an excellent choice for heating the top or bottom of a cylindrical die.
As a standard, Cast-In Ring Heaters are generally manufactured in aluminum because of its superior thermal conductivity.
For higher temperature or high watt density requirements, bronze or brass alloys can be used. The units can be fully
machined to include through holes for mounting, thermocouple holes and surface machining.
– Computer designed, precisely formed tubular heating element optimizing the heat transfer pattern
– Variety of termination options including terminal enclosure housings
– Variety of shapes and sizes
– Through holes, tapped holes or cutouts to facilitate mounting or obstructions
– Precision machining of one or all surfaces of casting – specify your individual requirements
For sizes and ratings not listed, we will design and manufacture a Cast-In Ring Heater to meet your requirements.
Specify the following:
– Inside Diameter
– Outside Diameter
– Wattage and Voltage
– Number of Segments
– Termination Type
– Alloy (Aluminum or Bronze)
– Special Features
– Machining Specifications
– Detailed Drawing